Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I tell myself to wake up early every morning so that I can start at 8 and so I don't have to rush but look, it's already 8.35 and I'm still online and not fully awake yet. I feel like telling myself I can start at 9. Ya, I'll probably start at 9 since I need to make coffee. Dad stole the papers again, he makes off with the frontpage and HOME everyday where he goes to the Macs outside SN to read and do his work. Do you think FR is possible to finish in 3 hours? HAHAHAHA. I should stop making comments that make me laugh. It's been almost 2 years studing FR and I'm still so innocent. Like that's possible.
Oh well, perceptions of the mind. Been having really stupid and weird dreams that impede my ability to have some proper sleep like receiving a phone call from a friend saying that we're having a plant theme for school wear the next day, losing my shoes on the MRT, 6 classmates playing bridge in the school hall which is impossible on many counts and walking around parkway trying to find a lost dollar. I obviously need more sleep.